Last night, we had our annual chili supper and informational meeting for Shoot, Scoot, and Serve 2012. If you missed it, feel free to call or email if you have questions about the event or if this is your first year with us.
One of the things we went over last night was how to set up an online fundraising page for the event. Remember that our target this year is $35,000 In case you missed it, here’s a quick tutorial:
1. Visit our online page at Razoo (should open in a new window so you can come back here).
2. Click the green “fundraise” button to the right.
3. Enter your family name as the “Fundraiser Name.” For example, my kids are Adams Family for CCS 2012.
4. Follow the instructions to personalize–add video, text, pictures of the family.
5. Start sharing via email and facebook. People who give online will receive a tax receipt and a thank-you via email.
To qualify for the day out of school, families must send 20 physical letters (which should come home today), or send 30 email links to their Razoo page (and copy SSS@cornerstonechargers.com), or raise $500 via any combination of the 2.
Hope that helps! Feel free to call or email if you have questions or technical difficulties.