There is no better way to stay connected in the life of your child than to be an active participant in their educational experience. Cornerstone Christian School Parent-Teacher Fellowship is open to all CCS families and provides numerous opportunities to be involved. Your participation is essential to our success! If you would like to be involved, please email the PTF.
The PTF hosts a variety of events each year!
For our families . . .
- CCS Host Family – Host Family befriends a new CCS Family, helps them get acclimated, involved, and answer questions they may have.
- Donuts with Dad – Breakfast with our elementary students and their father/father-figure to celebrate our Charger Dads.
- Muffins with Mom – A fun breakfast with our elementary students and their mother/mother-figure to celebrate our Charger Moms.
- Grandparents Day / Book Fair Kick-off – Breakfast with our elementary students and their grandparents to celebrate our Charger Grandparents. We also kick off our week-long annual Scholastic book fair.
For the CCS Staff . . .
- Back-to-school Luncheon – The PTF will welcome back the CCS staff with a luncheon the day before school begins.
- Stipends – As funding allows, the PTF will strive to give our teachers fall stipends to help with classroom supplies and teaching materials throughout the year. Year-end donations may also be used to support other programs and designated needs within the school.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – This week-long event is held the first full week of May. Volunteers help show our staff how much we appreciate the work they do with our children.
PTF Fundraisers . . .
There are typically two PTF fundraisers a year.
A vital component to our PTF budget is funds received through BoxTops4Education.
Our second fundraiser last year was a Daddy/Daughter Banquet held in February.
Money raised from these events allow the PTF to host Teacher Appreciation Week; sponsor classroom stipends; as well as support other programs.